Prior to try-outs/participation on a Fitchburg State University athletic team, student-athletes must complete all medical requirements as outlined on our Sports Ware website and have their most recent physical and immunization records on file and complete with Student Health Services (978-665-3216).
If you are under the age of 18, please contact us directly as you will not be able to complete the medical requirements without a parent/guardian.
To access and complete SportsWare please read and follow these instructions:
- Got to www.swol123.net
- Enter your FSU student email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) into the email box.
- Enter your previous password or create a password by clicking “Reset Password”. This will send an email with a link to create your new password to your student email account. Do not hit “Join SportsWare”. There is no School ID.
- Read and electronically sign all outstanding “Forms”. Instructions for this process may be found under “Notices and Handbooks”.
- Complete any missing information under “Status” marked with a red asterisk. Helpful hint: Under “Secondary Address” enter your complete dorm address or local address. If you will be commuting from your home address, please type “Commuter” in this space. Dorm assignments are typically not available until August 1st so complete this information at that time.
- Scan or photograph the front and back of your health insurance card and upload it where indicated in SportsWare. All student athletes must have health insurance to participate and should have an insurance card in their own name.
- Review all “Notices and Handbooks”.
- Complete all questions in “History” with “Yes” or “No” providing details to the question which you answer “Yes”.
- New/transfer student-athletes will be scheduled for a Pre-Participation Screening by our team physician once the above steps are complete. Student-athletes who are reporting for fall pre-season will be seen on the first day of their respective camp and do not need to make an appointment.