The Recreation Center is a wonderful place for the Fitchburg State University community to come together. While it's a great place for students to spend time, it's also a home for faculty, staff, family members, alumni and guests.
Should you have any questions about our membership options, please contact the Recreation Center front desk @ 978.665.3683 or Brad Cohrs at email@example.com.
- Adult members of the Recreation Center (FSC faculty, FSC staff, alumni and students) may bring youths into the Recreation Center anytime provided they adhere to the following guidelines:
- All children/youth age 4-17 must be registered to use the Recreation Center by their parent or legal guardian. A minor waiver must be completed and signed by the minor's parent or legal guardian, the $5.00 daily guest fee or membership fee must be paid and all paperwork must be on file with Recreation Services prior to admittance to the facility.
- All youth age 4-15 must be adequately supervised by a parent or legal guardian. Adequate supervision is defined as: being present with your child and monitoring their behavior in any and all activity areas (except the fitness center, where it is necessary to be 18 years of age) of the Recreation Center for the duration of your visit.
- All youth age 16-17 are permitted to utilize the Recreation Center activity areas without direct parental or guardian supervision, with the exception of the fitness center.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted into the fitness center.