The Recreation Center is a great place to enjoy exercising by yourself or with friends. Before you come in, here's a few things to remember:
- Bring your One Card - You'll need this to get into the Recreation Center.
- Attire - Be sure to wear non-marking athletic footwear and clothing. This includes the use of a swimsuit in the pool, athletic shoes and clothing suitable to the activity you're participating in. Improper footwear and clothing can damage equipment and the facility itself. You may be denied access to an area of the facility if you do not have the proper attire/footwear on.
- Equipment Checkout - Don't worry if you don't have all the equipment you need. We have all the balls, racquets, etc. you may need. You will need to present your One Card to check out equipment.
- Towels - We have towels available for you to use, so there's no need to bring your own!
- Locker Use - We have both day use lockers and rental lockers available, depending upon your preference. Rental lockers offer convenience in that they allow you to store your belongings at the Rec Center. The fee is $10 per semester for students and $20 per semester for non-students.
Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the front desk of the Recreation Center @ 978.665.3683.
Have a great day!